Terms & Conditions
General Terms - these apply to all our shows, online or physical, all year
Tickets are only valid where a booking has been fully paid with the advertised ticket price.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders because of any pricing errors.
Line-ups are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this happen we will always endeavour to replace with a performer of equivalent calibre.
The 99 Club cannot be held responsible for late running of any performances due to circumstances beyond its control.
Refunds and exchanges
All bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. The only exception to this policy is if the event you have booked for is cancelled by The 99 Club, or in a Force Majeure occurrence such as government restrictions on live events.
Transferring credit to food or beverages
Any payment for tickets, or ticket cancellations, cannot be transferred to food or beverage credit as these are supplied by external vendors.
We collect essential data regarding your booking at the time of purchasing, including your name, email address, and phone number. We do not use this information for marketing unless consent is given at the time of booking, and we do not share your information with any third party unless it is essential to the completion of your order, for example sharing your order information and email address with our catering partner if you have ordered a meal package.
Physical Shows - These terms only apply to our in-venue shows
Right to admission
The 99 Club management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the venue any person or group if it believes their presence is likely to cause a nuisance, disturbance or threat to other patrons, the venue or its employees. This includes any person or group breaching COVID safety requirements.
18+ age limit
No under 18s will be admitted as our venues are licensed premises.
Stag nights and large all-male groups
No stag nights or large all-male groups are permitted.
There are no refunds unless the show is cancelled.
If you have been medically advised to self-isolate tickets can be exchanged to a future date. If you are self-isolating you must contact us no later than midday on the day of the performance.
If required by NHS track and trace we will provide essential contact tracing information for all relevant bookings.
Online Shows - These terms only apply to our online virtual shows
Do not share the show link with any unauthorised party
Each ticket is valid for one Zoom connection.
Refunds and transfers
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Virtual Front Row
If a customer is on the ‘virtual front row’ their webcam and microphone will be active by default. 99 Club management reserves the right to switch off the microphone or camera of any customer if they are creating a disturbance to the show. Customers should be mindful of others and refrain from heckling, other loud activities and any inappropriate clothing or behaviour while on the front row.
The 99 Club is not liable for any refunds due to connectivity issues, or problems accessing the Zoom client.
18+ Age limit
No under 18s, shows may not be suitable for children.
Christmas Shows - These terms are specific to our Christmas Shows (December 1st - 23rd)
Just for Laughs packages
No refunds once tickets are purchased unless the show is cancelled or you have been medically advised to self-isolate.
Grand With All The Trimmings packages
No refunds once tickets are purchased unless the show is cancelled.
If you have been medically advised to self isolate:
- If this is two weeks or more prior to the event date, we can offer a full credit note
- If this is within two weeks of your event date, we will offer a credit note for the ticket portion of your booking. The food portion of your booking will be non refundable.
In addition to our general terms of admission the following terms of entry apply to all Grand With All The Trimmings bookings:
- All guests are to arrive promptly at the time stated on your booking confirmation.
- Guests booked for our Grand With All The Trimmings package understand that late arrival means you may miss part or all of your dining service, with no alternate food or compensation offered.
Booking Confirmation and Cancellation Policy
- Payment can be made by invoice or via alternate arrangements at request, and a minimum of a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Payment in full is required no less than 30 days prior to the date you have booked for.
- The 99 Club reserves the right to cancel any orders because of any pricing errors.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. The only exception to this policy is if the event you have booked for is cancelled by The 99 Club, or in a Force Majeure occurrence such as government restrictions on live events.
- Any payment for tickets, or ticket cancellations, cannot be transferred to food or beverage credit as these are supplied by external vendors.
- Additional guests can be added onto a booking, provided that both payment and the additional guests’ food and beverage orders are given to The 99 Club with no less than 14 days notice prior to the date of your booking with us.
- All guests in attendance are required to select their dining options, and the lead booker is to inform The 99 Club of their dining choices no less than 14 days prior to the date of your party.
- These pre-selected dining options cannot be changed with less than 14 days notice.
- We endeavour to accommodate all dietary requirements. If we are not informed of specific dietary requirements with more than 14 days notice, we cannot guarantee suitable provision will be available on the night of the show. We work with external catering partners so cannot guarantee all requirements will be able to be catered for, and if this is a concern this must be discussed prior to making payment.
- If members of your party are not in attendance on the evening of your booking, we are unable to offer their allocation of food and beverage offerings to other guests in your party.